Mission & Objective
To help the poor children in education and support in marriage of poor girl of our community those who have no parents alive or daughter of widows. Promote & motivate the children towards education & help them in total development.
1. Support in marriage of girl of poor family of our community or whose parents are not alive or daughter of widow.
2. Fight for the rights of fisherman community including all sub-caste.
3. Preserve the cultural heritage of fisherman community.
4. Fighting to save the cultural activities of fisherman community i.e lokgeet/folk dance of kaharvaalso it should be included in main stream as loksangeet in cultural ministry.
5. To establish team to work on the above views in all over India specially youth.
6.It closely work with agricultural ministry in the field of animal husbandry and fisheries to trained the fisherman community about breeding of fish specially ornamental fishing and how we can earn the economy through these activities.
7. To educate the children of our community who are living in villages and shaping them to good environment with support of other NGO’S.